Top 25 April Fools Day Pranks:
1. Tell one of your friends that their boy- or girlfriend is having an affair and then have them call the Bad Connection Line at 270-392-3043 for a male voice and 757-201-9026for a female voice.
2. Text your friends and tell them your cell phone is broken; then give them the number to the Rick Roll Hotline at 772-257-4501.
3. Leave a note on the fridge to let your roommate, spouse, or that creepy guy that sneaks into your home when you’re away know that they should invest in a Tic Tac by leaving them the number to the Bad Breath Notification Line at 631-960-7187.
4. Tell your family and friends they’ve won a contest and need to call 301-576-1106 to redeem their prize and watch as they repeatedly dial our Call to Silence number!
5. Trick little brothers, sisters, cousins, nieces, or nephews into thinking they’re going to leave a message for the Easter Bunny by giving them the number to the Easter Bunny’s Voicemail at 215-475-5083.
6. Trick your coworkers into thinking the office policies have become stricter by having them call our Human Resources Hotline at 786-837-9893.
7. Let that snotty new neighbor know that there are people who can help remove the rod from his ass by having him call Randy’s Rectal Remover at 215-475-5068.
8. Tell Grandma you got a new job and tell her to call your new office number - the Hottest Voicemail Ever at 973-409-3264.
9. Tell your unemployed friends or relatives to call 401-992-4052 for a job lead and watch their reaction to our Employment Hotline.
10. Leave a Facebook message asking the recipient to call 202-629-9220 for an important message – that they’re a Facebook addict and need a life!
11. Trick those your civic-minded acquaintances into thinking they’ve involuntarily contributed $100 to the Federal Bailout Package by having them call the Billion Dollar Bailout Hotline at 781-452-2073 by telling them it will allow them to voice their opinion.
12. Trick one of your coworkers into thinking they’ve been fired by having them call the “You’re Fired!” Hotline at 413-497-0050.
13. Cover yourself in fake blood, lie in the middle of the sidewalk pretending to be unconscious, and hold in your hand a card that tells passersby to call 401-992-4028 – our “WTF” Hotline in order to provide you with emergency assistance.